lördag 27 mars 2010

betong kurs

I love the way the sun comes through in this old barn! I wonder where all our stuff is? Did I take my stuff to Högmarsö or Vätö? Did Agneta take hers to Skåne? Or is it still there? Spring is the time to get organized and we are in the process of planning new courses and finding our stuff! Good snow melt today,+6 and a drizzle and now I am finding stuff in my yard!


Happy Spring and we change time tonight!One hour less sleep but oh, how light it will be tmw night!

3 kommentarer:

Sue sa...

what barn is that? We changed time a week ago, and I'm still tired.

Ann sa...

That picture is taken at Herresta Lada where we have our courses. Check out www.herrestalada.se. Great food and lots of nice things to buy!!

Sue sa...

You'll have to take me next time I come! (maybe next year?)