söndag 7 december 2008

Not as gray....

One way to light up the grayness! Ok, concrete is gray too but is not the same!
This is a bowl that I made that wasn't so nice on the inside so I turned it over and drilled a much of holes and voila! A lamp!


It is not as gray today as the frost lightens things up a bit. Wonderful dinner last night at Seb and Emilys. It is such a nice apartment. Now to get ready for this afternoons pepparkaks bak and feed them after all the work of rolling out the dough and decorating.


This is an experiment in making a sphere. I think the top should be more open, but was thinking of using it as a herb planter. Drilling holes and planting it like a strawberry planter. Maybe. It has to rest outside all winter and then I will decide.

1 kommentar:

Sue sa...

Nice to see some samples of your work. It's gray here today too, but I'm going to brighten it up by putting on some Christmas music and working on some fabric cards.